how can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does it work?
Register on the app and apply for the service types that you are eligible for.
To apply for service types, click "My services" and register for the service types you're eligible for.
2. Once your profile has been approved, you can switch your availability on to start receiving notifications for locum jobs. Likewise, you can switch it off when you’re unavailable.
3. Choose jobs according to the area and timing that you like! You can schedule multiple jobs in advance and view them all on the app.
4. Once you’ve accepted a job, please note that the job is confirmed for you, and cancellation can lead to blacklisting.
5. Inform the job manager when you arrive and start work! Do not click arrive before you are at the location of the job.
6. Once your job ends, the hospital or clinic will end your timer and rate you for your good work
7. You will be able to see your job log in the app. Your salary payment will be made once a week which goes straight to your bank account.
1. Which categories can I apply for?
We also accept staff with experience and without a valid APC for roles as a confinement nurse, home nurse, caregiver and volunteer. View more requirements in the Fare Structure below!
3.How do I update a new service?
Please click ≡ on the top left of the app, click "My Services" to apply for a new service type.
4. Why does it say “Incomplete” on my service type application?
If your application is marked as incomplete, this may mean that you do not have enough information uploaded or the current information is outdated.. This could mean that you have not; uploaded a copy of your valid APC, not uploaded a clear photo of your identification details (IC) or diploma/degree etc.
5. Why can't I upload my APC cert?
If you are encountering technical issues with uploading a file, please try closing and opening the app again, then check your connection. If you are still experiencing issues, please drop us a message at any of our social media pages or contact us via email.
1. How do I choose or accept a job?
When your availability is switched on, new jobs will appear in your ‘Find Job’ tab. You can accept a job by clicking the accept button. After clicking accept, it means that the job is confirmed for you. You can see all your job details in the section called ‘My Jobs’.
2. How can I find new jobs?
Please click ‘Find Job’.
3. What does "Arrived" mean?
Arrived means you have reached the location of the job. So, once you have reached the hospital or clinic, please click “I have arrived” to notify your arrival to everyone. You are then able to contact the person-in-charge through the call button on the app.
4. What happens after I've accepted a job, does it mean the job is confirmed for me?
Yes, that’s right! Please make sure to arrive for the job once you’ve clicked ‘Accept’. That means that the job is confirmed by you and you are expected to show up. If for any reason you cannot make it to the job, please inform the clinic and hospital before you cancel. Otherwise, you may be banned from receiving future jobs.
5. What happens when I cancel my job?
1. Are all the rates for hospitals and clinics the same?
Yes, our rate reflects the same rates that are applied across all hospitals and clinics. We do this to improve transparency to help you save time from making comparisons and let you enjoy a better and safer experience as a locum staff.
2. What is the rate?
You will see the rate per hour in each job request. Please ensure that you're happy with the rate before clicking "Accept".
3. Do I get transport fees?
Unless stated in the description box, there will not be any transport fees. However, the app can help you identify jobs that are close and convenient to you.
4. How will I be paid?
Please make sure your full name, IC number and bank details are listed accurately on Locum Apps because that’s where we’ll transfer the money to! You'll receive your payment between Thursday to Monday, the week after your job. Refer to the next page on the example.
Locum Apps schedules your payment every Thursday (or the next business day if it's a public holiday).
For completed jobs done on a week before, you can expect to receive your payment between the following Thursday to Monday.
When there’s high volume of jobs (especially during vaccination period), your payment will be scheduled to be released on Friday, the week after your job instead. However, you can still expect your to receive the payment latest by Monday. If in any circumstances that you did not receive anything by Monday, please reach out to us.
5. I’ve completed a job and I’ve been paid, but RM30 is missing from my account! What happened?
AFTER JOB COMPLETED
1. My timer doesn't match the hours that I have worked for, what can I do?
Please click the button – ‘Wrong Timer?’ on your job page. Answer the questions shown in the form for us to resolve this issue for you.
2. What if the hospital or clinic asks me to come back for a job, but does not book on the app?
3. What if the hospital or clinic offers me a full-time job?
Full time job offers are completely fine – and is a perk of working as a locum staff at various locations. All the best with your new role!
1. Which hospitals or clinics are on the app?
2. How do I apply for full time job?
Full-time job applications are available on the banners in the app. Just click those banners and our team will assist you with full-time applications.
3. Locum Club? What is that?
follow our facebook
follow our instagram
Follow us on Instagram @locumapps